Sep 25, 2017
Carbide Inserts Reaming
Carbide reamer tool as a common type of hole processing tool, in the actual processing operations common problems and solutions supporting, carbide cutting tools to provide detailed reference materials are as follows:
First, the aperture becomes larger
1. Reduce the reamer diameter;
2. The center of the reamer is not aligned with the center of the workpiece, adjust the concentricity of the guide hole and reamer;
3. Reamer radial runout is too large, good radial beating is the key to successful reaming;
4. There is a collision scratches on the handle of the reamer;
5. When using a sleeve, the sleeve, the taper shank should be kept clean, no debris;
6. Use the appropriate cutting fluid;
7. Adjust the cutting conditions.
Second, the aperture becomes smaller
1. Increase the reamer diameter;
2. Reduce the speed;
3. Reduce the blade;
4. tool wear is too large, re-grinding and then cutting;
5. Workpiece thermal expansion coefficient, pay attention to full cooling.
Scientific and technological progress, the development of new materials and high-precision machinery development, the performance of the tool put forward higher requirements. Especially with the high precision machining requirements in the machining standards, the tool industry has a higher standard to test whether a tool can achieve the best cutting effect, often measure whether a blade wear, tool change frequency and service life There will be a strict standard, or often replace the tool will affect the machine and equipment production efficiency. Therefore, the general tool is difficult to meet the high productivity of machines and equipment, thus, the study of carbide cutting tools has become an indispensable part. To understand a tool from the first mining of materials to the final product testing, every link is a tight project, must not tolerate! Tool material is particularly important "high-speed steel, carbide" both compared to a long time there is a clear difference, high-speed steel used in the tool is not wear and tool change frequency is high, the carbide to avoid the perfect This series of disadvantages, hard alloy has a high hardness, wear resistance, strength and toughness is good, heat, corrosion and a series of excellent performance, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, even at 500 ℃ temperature Also basically remain unchanged, at 1000 ℃ still have a high hardness. Carbide is widely used as a tool material, such as turning tools, milling cutters, planers, drill bits, boring tools, etc., now the new carbide cutting tool cutting speed is equal to hundreds of times high speed steel!