Oct 26, 2017
Carbide Blade Material Analysis
Carbide blade is today the most important cutting blade, excellent performance, widely used. But in the material resources abundance now, all kinds of blades after another, cubic boron nitride blade is one.
Carbide blades and cubic boron nitride blades are made from powder metallurgy, with high hardness, high wear resistance, good thermal stability and so on.
Carbide blade used to cut heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, high manganese steel, tool steel and so on. Cubic boron nitride blade is mainly used in gray cast iron, wear-resistant cast iron, a variety of high-hardness materials, cutting.
Although the hardness of the cubic boron nitride blade is higher than that of the cemented carbide blade, it is also because of its brittleness, poor strength and toughness, and is not suitable for intermittent surface processing under impact loading. In addition, when it is used to process soft iron element material, it is easy to produce long chips, scratch the blade front face and form a chip, which can cause the cutting force to fluctuate and damage the blade.
Carbide blades and cubic boron nitride blades have their own advantages and disadvantages, according to the specific processing needs to select the appropriate blade to improve the processing quality and processing efficiency. Carbide tool Carbide alloy grinding head use
(1) finishing all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as processing shoe mold and so on.
(2) a variety of metal and non-metallic craft carving, such as mold carving, craft trim.
(3) clean the cast, forging, welding pieces of the flash, burrs, welds, such as machine casting, shipyards, automobile plants and so on.
(4) chamfering and grooving of various mechanical parts, cleaning the pipe, the inner surface of the finishing machine parts,
(5) Impeller runner parts of the repair light, such as automotive engine factory.
1. Industrial system gradually improved. The early 80s of the 20th century, the world's annual output of 1.5 million tons of cemented carbide, China's annual output of about 5,000 tons of cemented carbide. Into the 21st century, the world's annual production of cemented carbide reached 38,000 tons, while China's carbide production has grown rapidly to 15,000 tons. Domestic enterprises produce almost all kinds of carbide products, specifications models up to 40,000 or more, the basic production and varieties to meet the needs of the domestic economy, the formation of a more complete industrial system.
2. Production equipment and process technology continues to improve. In recent years, China's equipment for the production of cemented carbide manufacturing industry developed rapidly, automated milling equipment, efficient ball mill, spray drying granulation, high-precision automatic presses, pressure sintering furnace, grinding coating and a series of advanced Equipment and process technology have been applied in different manufacturers.
3. Production enterprises to large-scale, group development. There are some strong domestic hard alloy production enterprises, its production capacity, the scale continues to expand. At the same time a number of new enterprises, especially private enterprises from small to large, from the production of primary products to the production of deep processing of carbide products such as high value-added products, strength continues to increase.
4. Waste carbide recovery and utilization of significant results. In China, only scrap carbide alloy by electrolysis, zinc and other technology recovery of tungsten carbide, cobalt oxalate, mixture, reprocessing production of low-grade carbide production per year has more than 3,000 tons, accounting for China's carbide production More than 20%.