Sep 01, 2020
1. Metal stamping die: continuous die, single punch die, compound die, drawing die
2. Plastic molding mold: injection mold, extrusion mold, blister mold
3. Die casting mold
4. Forging die
5. Powder metallurgy mold
6. Rubber mold
Mold processing process
Cutting material: front mold material, rear mold material, insert material, row position material, inclined top material;
Open frame: front mold frame, rear mold frame;
Rough opening: the front mold cavity is opened, the back mold cavity is opened, and the parting line is opened;
Copper male: front mold copper male, rear mold copper male, parting line clear angle copper male;
Wire cutting: insert parting line, copper male, inclined top pillow position;
Computer gong: fine gong parting line, fine gong back mold core;
Electric spark: front mold thick, copper male, male mold line clear angle, back mold bone position, pillow position;
Drilling, pinhole, thimble;
Row position, row position pressure pole;
Compound thimble, matching thimble;
Others: ①Jumps, code mold pits, garbage nails (limiting nails); ②Flying molds; ③Nozzles, support heads, springs, water transportation;
Save mold, polishing, front mold, back mold bone position;
Fine water structure, pull rod screw hook, spring
Heat treatment, quenching and surface nitriding of important parts;
UGNX、Pro/NC、CATIA、MasterCAM、SurfCAM、TopSolid CAM、SPACE-E、CAMWORKS、WorkNC、TEBIS、HyperMILL、Powermill、GibbsCAM、FEATURECAM etc.
(1) High processing precision requirements A pair of molds is generally composed of a female mold, a convex mold and a mold base, and some may also be a multi-piece split module. Therefore, the combination of upper and lower molds, the combination of inserts and cavities, and the assembly of modules require high machining accuracy. The dimensional accuracy of precision molds often reaches the μm level.
(2) Complex shapes. Some products, such as car covers, aircraft parts, toys, and household appliances, have shapes and surfaces that are composed of multiple curved surfaces. Therefore, the mold cavity surface is very complicated. Some curved surfaces must be processed by mathematical calculation methods.
(3) Small batches. The production of molds is not mass production. In many cases, only one pair is produced.
(4) Multiple processes. Various processes such as milling, boring, drilling, reaming and tapping are always used in mold processing.
(5) Repeated production. The use of molds has a long life. When the use of a pair of molds exceeds its life, a new mold must be replaced, so mold production is often repetitive.
(6) Profiling processing Sometimes there is neither pattern nor data in mold production, and profiling processing must be performed according to the actual object. This requires high imitation accuracy and no deformation.
(7) Excellent mold materials and high hardness. The main materials of the mold are mostly made of high-quality alloy steel, especially the long-life molds, which are often made of ledeburite steel such as Crl2, CrWMn. This kind of steel has strict requirements from rough forging, processing to heat treatment. Therefore, the preparation of processing technology cannot be ignored, and heat treatment deformation is also a problem that needs to be taken seriously in processing.
According to the above-mentioned many characteristics, the machining requirements should be met as much as possible in the selection of machine tools. For example, the function of the numerical control system should be strong, the machine tool precision should be high, the rigidity should be good, the thermal stability should be good, and it has the function of copying.
Processing process arrangement
1. Bottom surface processing, guaranteed processing capacity;
2. Alignment of casting blank benchmark, 2D and 3D surface allowance inspection;
3. 2D and 3D profile rough machining, non-installation non-working plane machining (including safety platform surface, buffer mounting surface, pressure plate plane, side reference surface);
4. Before semi-finishing processing, the side reference surface is aligned to ensure accuracy;
5. Semi-finished 2D and 3D surface, finishing all kinds of installation work surfaces (including limit block installation surface and contact surface, insert installation surface and backside, punch installation surface, waste cutter installation surface and backside , Spring mounting surface and contact surface, various stroke limit working surfaces, inclined wedge mounting surface and backside), semi-finishing all kinds of guide surfaces, guide holes, leaving a margin for finishing process reference holes and height reference surfaces, and record data;
6. Inspection and review of processing accuracy;
7. Fitter setting process;
8. Before finishing, align the datum surface of the process datum hole and check the insert margin;
9. Finishing profile 2D, 3D, side punching profile and hole position, finishing process reference hole and height reference, finishing guide surface and guide hole;
10. Inspection and review of processing accuracy.
1. The process preparation is concise and detailed, and the processing content is expressed as numerically as possible;
2. For the key and difficult points of processing, the process should be emphasized;
3. It is necessary to combine the processing parts and the process is clearly expressed;
4. When the insert needs to be processed separately, pay attention to the process requirements of the processing accuracy;
5. After combined processing, for the insert parts that need to be processed separately, the process is equipped with the benchmark requirements for separate processing during combined processing;
6. Springs are the most easily damaged in mold processing, so choose mold springs with long fatigue life.